Thursday 26 April 2012

hi everyone
guess what its that time of year again !!  its time for Kaisercraft to pick their new Contributing DT members!! and yes again im going to give it a shot!! yay go me :P
well here are my entries and a lil info about them and also info on how to enter i know its a tad late to post it but i only found out about 2 days ago (there was lots of scrapping done on wednesday im telling you now !) lol

well ok here goes i hope you enjoy having a look :)

this is my cousin Nate, he loves dressing up and posing for pics, him and his bros are my main scrapping focus :)

and heres a close up

the next is my OTP, i made this for my dads boss who is like another grandma to me, ive known her since i was born.. this is for her has she as just reached 50 years off being on the cattle property, its all her favourite things about the property in one little book :) i love it! she is recieving this next weekend so i hope she likes it ! there will be pics posted up of that weekend once i get home :)
and also some pics of the pages inside it.






2 comments:

  1. the last pic is my card entry, sorry its not in the post section, my computer died and im now using my phone and it wont let me post in the entry, so the last pic is a card i did for my second cousin once i found out she was having a boy! yay his so cute! pics of him will be up soon too
    thats it from me so i hope u liked my entry and good luck if you entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good Milly, good luck.

    ReplyDelete