2012-2013 Contributing Design Team Call Out!
Kaisercraft is a leading wholesaler and manufacturer, specialising in art, craft and scrapbooking. We are again looking for a dedicated Contributing Design Team to help promote our brand for the upcoming year. The successful applicants will need to work well with deadlines, direction within a team environment and always produce projects of a high standard.
Our Contributing Design Team will commence as of the 1st of July 2012 and run till the 30th of June 2013.
Being a part of the great Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team you will…
- Receive a surplus amount of Kaisercraft products including new collections.
- The opportunity to be featured regularly on the Kaisercraft blog.
- Receive endorsements for published layouts.
- Create a card, layout and a beyond the page/mixed media project from each of the two collections released . These projects will be put on the Kaisercraft blog on a rotating roster.
- Be involved in our Saturday Sketches and Tuesday Tips when you are rostered on.
- Maintain your personal blog and link to the Kaisercraft website/blog.
- If requested, special projects for shows, catalogues, promotional items and trade shows
Please forward the following information by the 27th April 2012 3pm EST via email > email@example.com with ‘Kaisercraft Design Team Application’ in the subject line. **Please note that no late submissions will be accepted.
- Full name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
- Short biography with a paragraph on why you want to be a part of the Contributing Design Team.
- Links to your online gallery or blog
- List of any other design teams you have been on or are still with.
- Three Photos of your work which include a card, layout and an off the page project. The projects are to show that a majority of Kaisercraft products have been used..
** Make sure your photos are no bigger than 500kb each.
At this point in time we are only accepting applications from Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
The 2012 – 2013 Contributing Design Team will be announced by the 31st of May 2012.