Monday 2 May 2011

some of my LOs and OTPs :)

here are a few of my favourite LOs and OTPs that i have done since i started scrapping in 2006 :)
 i did this LO for a cyber crop over at the TSO the scrapbook outlet website.

i made these two card for my aunty and uncle and grandparents for xmas in 2009


this is a LO of my grandpop (my dads dad) when he was younger and working on a cattle property

here are some more of my flowers that ive made :)


a cute LO of my handesome cousin

a LO of my goals for 2010

a LO of me and mel kennedy on the cruise :)

im doing my whole desk storage in the peachy keen collection and this is my little box for all the tags i got from the girls on the cruise :)


a LO of my bf after i shaved his hair

i just love the class of 87 collection from kaisercraft i did this little album for my little cousin who thinks his ready for school :P.. so i made a abc book for him and im yet to put the pics in it for him before i give it to him for his 3rd birthday :)

 another LO of my cousin this one being on his first birthday
 a LO of my mums boss's new little bubba ( who is now turning 2 lol)

 and yet another LO of my little cousin of his first haircut hehe so cute
 a LO of me and my cousins on xmas day in 2009
 a LO of the little cousin again of him eatin a ice cream for the first time
and that is all my favourite LOs and OTPs so far that i would like u all to see :)
thanks for looking
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment